TXAM Pumps is a privately held chemical injection pump manufacturer located in North America. Since 1986, we have been an innovator in designing and manufacturing the most rugged and reliable chemical injection pumps in the industry. With an imaginative eye for the future TXAM has designed and field tested an unmatched pump control system for chemical injection. The pump control system can be installed on any solar, AC, or pneumatic driven chemical pump to increase efficiency. We didn't stop there! Our pump controller can be integrated with most devices utilizing 4-20mA, RS-232, Modbus or RS-485 connections and is easily installed with existing equipment (SCADA or PLC).
TXAM solar pumps produce the highest pressures and highest volumes with least amount of energy consumption. In applications where other pumps fail, TXAM thrives. We offer the right pump or system designed and proven to outlast the competition.
Continue working with customers to provide industry leading technology and innovative solutions that positively impact their bottom line.
To be the leading pump and system manufacturer in North America by providing quality products and support for continued growth.
- Our actions reflect our strong values and principles.
- We are honest, trustworthy and ethical in our actions.
- We treat our customers and vendors with the highest level of respect and courtesy.
- We are committed to providing the highest quality products that meet or exceed the highest standards.
- We offer six sigma levels of quality with repeatable and reliable product quality.
- We strive to be the best with unmatched results for all round satisfaction.
- We will develop new products and ideas that have the potential to change the industry.
- We strive for excellence in research and product development.
- We will continue to update our product line to incorporate the latest available technology and develop new technology when possible.
- We believe in both internal and external collaboration to provide the best products and services available.
- We build what customers need and ask for, not what we think they need.
- We offer free BETA products to our customers for feedback with our engineers and sales to better our products